Friday, January 02, 2009

The 2008 Year In Review - Personal Edition

Instructions: Go to the FIRST BLOG of each month for the past year. Copy and paste the LAST SENTENCE of each blog. That is your Year in Review.

January 2008: Referring to the RIAA's pronouncement that the copies a consumer had ripped from his CDs to MP3s on his computer were 'unauthorized,' writer Alyce Lomax said 'a good sign of a dying industry that investors might want to avoid is when it would rather litigate than innovate, signaling a potential destroyer of value.'

February 2008: I am going to learn what I can about the job that I do, advance as I am allowed, and get certified as much as possible.

March 2008: We'll have to do another road trip sometime.

April 2008: So long. Farewell. Aufwiedersehn. Goodbye.

May 2008: WOOHOO!

June 2008: I hope I can last until something changes.

July 2008: Taking a certification test tomorrow - I'll let you know more about it and how it went

August 2008: And be sure to tell him it's from me.

September 2008: Here is to them lasting and more good things to come.

October 2008: Whatever.

November 2008: Update: Running through the installer again while having the comments enabled and showing seems to have gotten the Haloscan comments working.

December 2008: Our cat, Anabelle, discovered the shiny bits of the Christmas tree. I had my phone handy and captured this: [video]

If you actually go back and look at these, you'll see I fudged on a couple of them. One of them ended up being a meme so I went to a "real" post. And since this is my first post of the month and is also a meme of sorts, it will not be appearing in next years review, if I do one.

If you do your year in review, please leave me a comment so I can come see. Happy New Year!

Actually, I don't think I will make it exempt. Walrus pixel buzzer, Wankel rotary engine, dogs are barking, can't fly without umbrella - TAKE THAT!

No comments: