Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still Breathing

I got my shit together (somewhat) at work and I'm not quite so far down. This week has been better than last but I'm trying to work out some time and task management issues. Been trying not to do it all at once but it's hard some days to accept that I can't and that there will simply be some things undone at the end of the day.

It's weird being "on" all day. I've had periods at different jobs when the days were very full but those times would pass and I would have a moment or two during the day when my thoughts would be of something other than what I needed to do next or should be doing now. I'm hoping I'll get into a rhythm and that will change but, for now, I keep plodding along and try to leave as much of it as I can at the office.

It may be a while before I post again but I just wanted to let everyone know that life was moving toward the positive.

2 comments:

sherrypg said...

he he

Like when you used to stop every day at 11 to watch The Young and The Restless?

OH YES HE DID!!

Joe said...

I used to stop at 3 to watch Animaniacs at one time, too.