Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Sky Is Falling! The Sky Is Falling!

I live in North central Oklahoma which is just shy of smack dab in the middle of the United States. Oklahoma is known for Native Americans, the Dust Bowl, the musical of the same name, Will Rogers, and tornadoes. Oklahoma is not generally known for its seismic activity.

On November 5, 2011 I experienced my second earthquake (the first one was only a few months before that). It was the largest in Oklahoma history (M5.6) and was centered about 60 miles from where I live. Last night, November 7, 2011, I wondered if I should start preparing for the rapture. Imagine this: A massive line of severe thunderstorms stretches diagonally across the state. We are experiencing light hail, lots of lightning, extreme wind shear and large, landscape-gouging tornadoes. This was weather we only normally see in May if we see it at all. Then, at 8:46 PM, my house started to vibrate. At first, I thought it was the storm but quickly realized I had heard no thunder – and to shake my whole house I would have heard it. This one was a M4.7 very close to the epicenter of the M5.6 we’d had on Saturday.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, I heard on the radio this morning that an asteroid the size of an aircraft carrier (1,300 ft. wide) was due to “dart” past the Earth between the earth and the moon. This is supposed to happen TONIGHT!

The last two earthquakes to produce tsunamis actually shifted the magnetic axis just a bit. One of the 2012 doomsday shows I was watching on the Discovery Channel several months ago theorized that the Mayans predicted a polar reversal. Normally this would occur over the course of thousands of years but here’s my take on what’s going to happen.

Asteroid 2005 YU55 (that big ol’ honker that’s going to “dart” past tonight) will pass close enough to the Earth to suck some of the atmosphere into its wake. This will in turn disrupt the electromagnetic field (affecting most forms of communication currently available to us). Through an additional series of lunar gravitational events and other geomagnetic excursions, the magnetic poles will invert in a matter of days or weeks rather than in thousands of years. It’s already happened to the sun. Its magnetic poles reversed in February of 2001.

Once the polar reversal is complete, we can look forward to super volcanic activities (bye bye Yellowstone), massive earthquakes (hello New Madrid), Tsunamis and nasty hurricanes all culminating in THE NEXT ICE AGE!

Please, someone, tell me WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!!??

For those who want more, ask me about my Hurricane Katrina theories (my friends will know what this means)

No comments: