Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Happy Birthday to TIAMH!

This was supposed to be posted yesterday but it took me longer than I had planned to gather the information and create the links.

Here we go again! This blog has officially turned two years old! It was on July 5, 2003 that blogger ate my first post, about Wil Wheaton who inspired me to blog, and The Internet Ate My Homework was born. These days, I compose offline - but I'm keeping the title.

Last year, two days late, I celebrated the anniversary of my blog by posting major events mentioned, and not mentioned, in my blog. Sumarizing the "top stories" from the past year still seems like a great way to celebrate so here goes...

In the past twelve months...

Thank you all, once again, for reading. If I didn't have an audience, I probably wouldn't do this.

No comments: