Thursday, July 12, 2007

Annual Recap - 4th Anniversary

Welcome to my fourth annual recap of notable events and celebrity deaths to mark the anniversary of my blog. I apologize for it being so late. I remembered it a couple of days after the anniversary then forgot just how long one of these things takes to put together. Compiling the information is bad enough but putting in all of the links takes twice as long. Enjoy.

I started this thing on July 4, 2003 after hearing Wil Wheaton at Trek Expo read some excerpts from his blog that he had published into a book. I had been into journaling off-and-on but had never stuck with it because I often wrote for an audience and my pen and paper had none.

Without further ado, I present to you, The List:
That's it for this year (it was a long one, wasn't it?). We'll see you again for the year five recap - which will probably be late, too.

No comments: